After much debating, I decided that Wapsi the enhancement shaman would be the first to explore Pandaria, mainly because:
1. All of her professions are max level, so she can mine/fish/prospect as she goes
2. I love enhancement shaman, and I want to get comfortable with the new talent system
3. Mail wearer + Stormstrike = unstoppable!
Wapsi ran a couple of dungeons as well- 30 minute queue times for DPS weren't too bad since she had so much questing to do. The dungeons were visually stunning, challenging and entertaining. And I'm happy to report that by the end of the day, enhancement felt smooth and deadly once again and Wapsi was doing excellent damage.
1. I love the look of the weapons that are dropping- Wapsi has already replaced her HoT and LFR axes with nice-looking blues.
2. Still getting accustomed to the new totem systems. Why, why, why can't we have Call of the Elements etc so I don't have to push as many as 4 buttons before each fight? I have Searing totem and Healing Stream totem bound to buttons on my Razer Naga, but I don't have room for anymore, especially not for the more situational totems. I really hope that "Call..." spells are added back in the future.
3. Gathering professions are very lucrative right now. Wapsi was mining Ghost Iron while she quested, which she then sold for 450G a stack on the Auction House!
4. Pet battles are entertaining, and it's fun going out in the world and collecting cool new pets. I really like that you can see potential battle pets as an icon in the minimap.