Monday, January 16, 2012

Wapsi hits level 50


Wow, that was fast. Two heirlooms for 15% xp increase plus a smattering of dungeons and Wapsi is only 10 levels away from her flying mount (thankfully!). Sunday night LFD put Wapsi in Dire Maul and Scholomance once again, unfortunately didn't get too many good drops but she's picking up a few nice things leveling in Winterspring. And of course, she bought herself a Winterspring Cub too!


Finished up the night fishing for sagefish in the Stonetalon mountains and spotted yellowtail in Tanaris, for leveling up cooking and fishing at the same time.

In other news, I decided to faction transfer my worgen DK to horde, converted her to a tauren and respecced her as frost. I wanted to start playing her again as I've invested some time in her to get her flying mount, and I am anxious to start doing some BC dungeons. So, meet the new and improved Nachtmystium:


The helm is cool but I'm considering hiding it since Nacht has cool blue hair and pale skin which I think are particularly awesome for the frost spec. I'm also looking into dual wield for her since that seems to be the best weapons combo for DK DPS right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment