Thursday, October 25, 2012

Elegon lols


This is what it looks like when you fall through the platform on Elegon, which Wapsi accomplished not once but twice in LFR. Movement is not my strong point, and by the time DBM warns me to move Wapsi is too far from the edge to avoid falling to her death. Luckily, no one else was so clumsy the second time, Elegon went down, and Wapsi won a nice trinket. Combined with bonus roles from the first half of LFR earlier this week, Wapsi has also upgraded her gloves and chest. So I'm pretty happy with where she's at now.


Since I don't raid, I feel like Wapsi can focus on Anglers and Tillers dailies, and just do Golden Lotus and Klaaxi whenever I feel like it. I find the Anglers dailies to be relaxing and fun, similar to Cloud Serpents, and I am excited about getting the waterstrider mount. I haven't quite figured out the logic behind the Tillers, but I like planting veggies on my little farm and delivering dishes for people around the countryside.

Wapsi's alchemy profession has also been a real boon this expansion. Flasks and living steel are bringing in a lot of gold, and my Drak'Thul hordies are now richer than they have ever been. For the first time, I have been able to consider purchasing a mechanohog, although I think I'll save my gold for the various exalted mounts. It's nice to finally be financially comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment