Friday, June 8, 2012

And another one!


I now have 4 level 85 toons! Gallore hit 85 last night with a combination of dungeons and Twilight Highlands quests. As a reward to herself she paid way too much money for the Stylin' Adventure Hat, but rationalized the purchase by telling herself that she simply couldn't work on the Loremaster and Explorer achievements without a comfortable hat. She's also wearing full transmogged Nexus-Strider gear with Azure Shoulderguards. Finally, her gun has been transmogged into the Amber Messenger bow from Blackrock Caverns. I like the way guns look, but I prefer the way bows sound when she's shooting.


If Gallore is going to be flying all over Azeroth doing quests, she needs a fast flying mount. So I pooled some funds and bought Artisan flying for her, and a swift windrider mount. I pretty much broke the bank on two toons to do this, but I'm hoping that Gallore will be making plenty of gold on her upcoming travels.

So my plans for beginning the achievements are as follows: finish Twilight Highlands first, as the quest rewards will be gear upgrades. Then onto Vash'jir and Hyjal so she can level her mining, and from there back through Deepholm and Uldum.

I'm also thinking of switching her long-neglected jewelcrafting profession to either skinning or herbalism so she can level that skill while questing in the low-level zones.

Sooo...even though I have 3 toons in full heirlooms at level 30-40, I think I'll be sticking with Gallore for awhile.


2 comments: