Monday, May 7, 2012

20 days of WoW blogging


I've been thinking for awhile about participating in the 20 Days of WoW Blogging challenge, so here goes!

Introduce yourself...
For the purpose of blogging I've decided on the monicker Wapsipinicon, who is my tauren enhancement shaman main of the moment. That's her in the picture above. I took the name from a river that runs through my hometown, and I think it fits very nicely with the tribal tauren vibe.


In real life, I am a biologist working at a flagship state university, where I teach and do research on the topic of insect brain evolution. That's a developing wasp brain in the picture above.


I live in a cute little house on a hill that I share with three cats. Aside from playing WoW I like to read, listen to heavy metal music and collect tattoos, and when the mood strikes me I've been known to make little pieces of art out of found objects (although my creativity comes and goes).

Tomorrow: why did I start this blog?

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your blog. It makes me want to roll new alts just for the fun of rediscovering Azeroth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation there! I would collect cats if I weren't allergic to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments! On alts: I think rolling alts is key to keeping the content interesting, especially now when everyone is waiting for Pandaria. On cats: I didn't originally intend to collect cats, it just kind of happened! They have a way of showing up at your door and inviting themselves in :)

    ReplyDelete